The benefits of coaching for individuals
A one to one coaching and counselling service can provide a systematic basis for self-evaluation and action, which makes the difference between success and failure.
It can help you to:
- Focus on key issues facing you in the short, medium and long term.
- Clarify your desired personal and career aspirations.
- Assess personal skills, abilities, experience and knowledge objectively.
- Identify transferable skills.
- Balance the needs of your professional and personal life.
- Decide, define and plan actions to pursue personal aims, goals and objectives.
- Develop skills for self-presentation/self marketing in order to improve career prospects
“Thank you so much for your help. You helped me define and understand who I am. It was great to see myself and my strengths on paper, and what I value and need in a career. You helped me switch the light on and it seems to be getting brighter and brighter.”
See our About Career Coaching section for details on how it all works.